RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Entries must be submitted in English only.
- Entrants must be in high school at the time of submission.
- Entries may be submitted by individuals or by groups of no more than four students.
- The video portion of all projects must be no shorter than 4 minutes and no longer than 6 minutes in length.
- All videos should be submitted through youtube.com or teachertube.com with a link to the video provided in the submission form.
- The written portion of all projects must be no shorter than 250 words in length and no longer than 500 words in length.
- Entry must be submitted online by May 4, 2018 no later than 11:59 PM, EST.
- The Ed Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets has the right to provide contest deadline extensions when deemed appropriate.
- Entry must be solely the work of the entrant(s). Plagiarism or use of photos or video footage without permission will result in disqualification. By submitting an entry to this Contest, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Ed Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets for any claim, demand, judgment or other allegation arising from possible violation of someone’s trademark, copyright or other legally protected interest in any way in the entrant’s entry.
- All decisions of the judges are final.
- Employees of the Ed Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets, its board of directors and their immediate family members are not eligible for this contest.
- Contest results will be announced June 8, 2018.
- All entries become the property of the Ed Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets and will not be returned. Contest winners agree to allow the Ed Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets to post their names and submitted entry on any of its affiliated websites.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes.
- No application is required. Contest is open to students worldwide, except where void or prohibited by law.